Yes! I'm loving it! And look at Maddi's model pose! Eric is going to be fighting off the boys with a baseball bat.
wow....sooo cute! i love the "boots with the fur"wouldnt surprise me if first words were "those applebottom jeans"
i love that song.... she looks so cute. she's starting to look like a big girl now :) is it going by too fast?
This is hilarious! You know I'm not the biggest rap fan, but I know that song. So cute. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes! I'm loving it! And look at Maddi's model pose! Eric is going to be fighting off the boys with a baseball bat.
wow....sooo cute! i love the "boots with the fur"
wouldnt surprise me if first words were "those applebottom jeans"
i love that song.... she looks so cute. she's starting to look like a big girl now :) is it going by too fast?
This is hilarious! You know I'm not the biggest rap fan, but I know that song. So cute. :)
Post a Comment